XXVII

XXVII

Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Heart Among Stangers

Maybe what I've waited for my entire life
Will be through the otherside of this dismal path... 
Until now every apple tree has grown sour, 
Rotten to the core... 
And yet I know somewhere not far from my deep eyes 
Is your lovely expression
 Pouring passionate tears into the the same river we dream of... 
The same same river we drown in... 
And soon we will share this confusing world in one reality... 
Time wouldn't matter so much... 
Nor will the pain.
(Maybe just the relevance- of an old life holding on for dear life 
For anything that will keep us grounded.)
 Just open up my eyes....and allow me to see... 
Feel safe in your harms... To your kisses 
And embracing you whole.

Together as ghosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment