XXVII

XXVII

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Stubborn Shyness


Leave my letters by the old gravestone...
Something for the ghosts to open half way... 
I feel at ease now that the talking is over 
And the lecture, the prayers from God's all heartfelt and spoken...
I realize the true path in which brought us to our faith... 
Can never entice the memories which remain. 
The true feelings of love without a fight... 
Being strong my not be strong enough 
Being weak may account for furthermore... 
((Guidance into the unknown world))

We're not able to even grasp but still we cling too....
Anything that separates the thought... 
Was it love or death? Or possibly stubborn, shyness....
I'll let you take my hand and walk me through the cold 
Just as long as you open the gates... 
And set me free from these burdens. 
One by one... 
And only then... 
Will the memories decide for me. 

Was it love or death? or possibly... stubborn shyness.

Something for the ghosts to open half way... 

No comments:

Post a Comment