XXVII

XXVII

Friday, December 13, 2013

Will My Shadow Walk the Same?

So much is wrong...
Tomorrow won't recover.
Uncover the small differences...
By making the most of what's to come...
How can i make my shadow walk the same
Footsteps... 
How can I regain control over you
My helpless daemon...
Tremors are always here
By you
From some strange insignificant feeling 
I am living in the hell you created 
Because something is always missing 
By you... 

Forgive me.
So much is wrong. 

What if there was a some small difference 
In the way we see the world 
Like a third eye... 
Would we still be blind to all that is wrong?
All the destruction.. 
Or is the suffering needed? 
Sadness beautiful... 
The sound of music chorus through the veins 
I open my heart to you now...
If it's not to late...
It might as well be... for the rest of me. 

Spark a little flame... 

Living in the hell you created 
Because something is always missing 
By you... 

By you... 

Forgive me.
So much is wrong. 

...

The winter doors are open
Some sort of strange red glow to the sky
Reflects the earth violence's
On the frozen Erie canal... 

What happen to you my patients 
Will the wind ever feel the earth on me again? 
Will the God ever decide for you again, no
You're on your own on this one... 
So start to believe in something 
Forget the negative.  

Forget it....

How can I make my shadow walk the same
Footsteps... 
How can I regain control over you
My helpless daemon...?
Tremors are always here
By you
From some strange insignificant feeling 
I am living in the hell you created 
Because something is always missing 

By you... 

By you... 

Forgive me.



No comments:

Post a Comment