XXVII

XXVII

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Terminal

So you wait forever on this news...
The heart still refuses to tangle others in the mess of your ruins 
We're born, we're tethered and among each of us, love remains.
The good, the bad, the holy, the evil, fight for my strength.  
At this point in my life... 
I've reached another brick road
Another barrier, another burden,
Can't you just... serve my soul 
To the ground.... 

The trees are lonely now, in my childish backyard 
No swaying in the moonlight the norther lights, 
The lava lamps and candles burnings...
My dust remains there... I AM CERTAIN
My family, a home away from home; my terminal bed; 
Bitterness, how I deserve this?
Confusion, of the meaning of life.
So many children born since I've arrived here...
So many suffered it's to hard equal the balance... 

The same things that haunted me before
Hunt me even greater now... 
Just trying to find some temporary peace
To void off the sounds of the beeping machines...

If loving to much, if everything I feel is too strong 
I never wanted to lose, but I'm a graceful winner...
When I know the resolve... 

And God if this if your plan for me...

I will go as you follow... 

i won't argue anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment