XXVII

XXVII

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Raven's Place

I've waiting years to write this poem
I knew the words just never the light to convey them...
Against your shadow in the amber sun 
The fear is passing near the dreaming tree...
The same ark unannounced the echo fades...
On Bloodhill, the Ravens place.

I've waited years... take me back...
I've waited beyond my time, 
As our time is nearly nothing.
I've waiting years... take me back... 
I've waited beyond my time! 

You know this poem by heart now.
But will you speak it out loud to me?  

The fear is passing near the dreaming tree...
The same ark unannounced the Daemon fades...
On Bloodhill, the Ravens place.

I've waited years... take me back...
I've waited beyond my time, 
As our time is nearly nothing.
I've waiting years... take me back... 
I've waited beyond my time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment