XXVII

XXVII

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

In light of Sullen

I see fear running
Bold movements under concrete 
Have you lost your eyes too see at night?
Waiting in the wind and rain for a promise
Maybe just a woman who isn't there...

Waiting in the wind and rain
Are we followed by a sense of death 
Or is mourning something we all repress?
In light of sullen the air is removed within  

Some footsteps behind me follow
Never walking in my shadow
Some eyes behind me wander 
Never looking straight within 

The four bar white walls 
Beyond the curtains 
The world under sinks... 

Lively with ciaos and fear  
How does one become it
Without becoming downright evil? 

Lively with ciaos and fear  
How does one survive it
Without ending one's reality? 

Lively with ciaos and fear  
Be known to me
The ideas that haven't slipped away... 

I see fear running
Waiting in the wind and rain
I see fear running
Waiting in the wind and rain

(((She isn't there.)))

No comments:

Post a Comment