XXVII

XXVII

Sunday, December 15, 2013

2.1

This may not end well...
We had to start somewhere
A new beginning failed.  
And for the life of me... I can't find my peace without you. 
One way back on the road to Judgment street
There's only one opinion that counts...
An accomplishment that can really give life new meaning...
But how does it feel once your spirit is damaged...
No inspiration that can fly on one wing.  
How does it feel to know the future uncertain?
I'd pray to God or some holy sentiment 
Just to allow the time to heal... 
But time is never what is needs...

Raven birds pick away at the bones of nothing... 
My dreams only nightmares... 
Her eyes just as beautiful as I remember 
But what difference does it make 
If I never look into them? 
Maybe if I were to die first before the end... 

We had to start somewhere
A new beginning failed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment