XXVII

XXVII

Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Harmony Arose

The water feels warm beneath the ocean’s sand...
Someone’s footsteps led me here
Maybe not the impressions
But the harmony arose from the awakening silence...

A ghost’s heart beats from the shattered void...

You have misled him,
You have walked the blind path for too long.
With memories of ashes in the last winter’s cover...

Winds of change.
Can hardly read them, can hardly feel comfort
In a place you once called home.

World in frames...
Art that inspires...
The heart to heal...

The spoken word on a mockingbird’s wings....

So sad to see the ocean...
So beautiful the energy it gives.

Someone’s footsteps led me here,
Maybe not the impressions...

But the harmony arose.

You have grieved him,
You have lived like a shadow for so long.
With the weight of sorrow as the night fell on your heart…

Emptiness took my soul, blunted my senses.
Half alive since, with no light inside.
Merely a spark, once in a while…

When hearing ocean waves
Where lies what was left of you…
Down the cliff.

Deserted pictures…
Worthless land…
One last bond…

The tomb of my love
Is the home of your ghost.
Listen to the shells as they sing my name

Someone’s whispers call me here,
Maybe not the impressions…

But the harmony arose as I fell…

Together again…


Sharing the liquid tomb.

... 

The aquamarine sky of the surface below
Sparks fly in the Northern lights 
Nocturnal night of a passion collides within the eyes 
((Frozen sea))
Glows out of silence as the impression is made. 

Alec Wildey & Cycy Clr 

No comments:

Post a Comment