XXVII

XXVII

Friday, November 1, 2013

The Devil & The Mad Child.

The devil died in October
The malicious attempts of my soul...
I know we're both deprived without us 
You're heart beating the second hand of the clock 
And mine the first...
The devil died in October
And somehow evil lingers on... 

What will compel you?
Who will give you the power, 
The energy, the drive... 
To carry on... 
Half of who you use to be...
Far from who we are.
Yet somehow the same.
The way you feel without my 
Compassion... 
Without love
Is something incomplete 

You're no where now... 

You have no soul!

The devil died in October

And yet I still burn...


BURN!

BURN!

BURN! 


I know we're both deprived without us 
You're heart beating the second hand of the clock 
And mine heart beating the first...

You have no soul. 

The devil & the mad child.


BURN!

BURN!

BURN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment