XXVII

XXVII

Friday, November 8, 2013

New Impression

Flowers on stones, 
Water flowing... 
A new impression 
Walking in the fascination 
Of the world
Immersed in the fear of it...
By what we're all capable of... 

(They're proud, they will show you
They're self-conscious... it's ignored.)

I noticed that you hear me when I am not there.
It's probably some intuition that never leaves...
I wanted to quit but it's souls inside me
It's probably some intuition that never leaves...
I wanted to quit but it's voice is screaming 

Never to hear your name again. 

(They're proud, they will show you
They're self-conscious... it's locked away.)

So sadden by the leaves that have all gone and changed,
I promise I will feel another autumn breeze

It's probably some intuition that never leaves...


Walking in the fascination 
Of the world
Immersed in the fear of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment