XXVII

XXVII

Thursday, November 21, 2013

διάστημα (III) Refuse Me

It was nice to know you for a short while 
(((The remembrance still)))
As my heart cries for my soul to be in the same place
Maybe I'm always scared... because there's so much unknown
So much unanswered 
So much loss... 

Loss without having.   

The loss of something I've never had... 
The loss of losing. 

The love that never connects. 

Just knowing that I've felt it...
Even briefly
Makes me wish I were dead. 
  
But I will always be here... 

Can I take a picture of this moment
May I draw it...?
May I write it...?
Turn it into song...
Pour my heart out like a prayer

I know you hear me. 
Refuse me... 

It's what we all can't grasp. 

It was nice to know you for a short while 
As my heart cries for my soul to be in the same place

No comments:

Post a Comment