XXVII

XXVII

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Word of Grim for Silence

Believe in me, leaving...

What was once mine...
I still carry.

I wanted to watch you cry 
Silver tears from my eyes,
Single me out of your world so uncommon
Never welcome in your previous life,
Gone beside the flowers that you gave to me
Graved to me...  mourned by sorrow. 

And stolen away the last hours of child's play...
You wanted to rebuild my life in shambles;
I wanted to be still 
And never have to speak a word of grim for silence. 

Never calling your name... never needed a thing.  

It leaves the whole day to rest. 
Open to the darkness like a forest holds the night
We need the conflict of pain, let it out. 
(I wanted to watch you cry 
Silver tears from my eyes)
Open to the light like a snowflake in the morning
Erased by the miles of white and frozen lakes, where earths body...
Was our little secrete kept... never found. 
We need to confront the pain, let it out. 

I wanted to watch you cry 
Silver tears from my eyes...

Believe in me, leaving...

What was once mine...
I still carry.

No comments:

Post a Comment